Friday, November 9, 2012

"Happy 5th Birthday Gracie"







  This is where Gracie will be going to get her out fit and her hair done as a Princess in the Market Place at Disney World Orlando


Sorry I have been MIA but so much going on with Family and Friends in NJ and  NY the Northeast took a real bad hit two weeks in a row first Sandy then a Snow storm our prayers go out to everyone effected, there are so many homeless right now and they are NOT getting the help they need. food, heat & places to live Etc. We are sending many many prayers to everyone up there God Bless and try and keep strong.
We lost my Cousin last night only 54 yrs old. RIP Holly Ann.

 Now on to my card this is just a Special card I made for our Granddaughter Gracie  as you all know about her from  past posts.she is just one of our very special and much loved grandchildren.

Supplies:

Card stock by STAMPIN' UP!   deep pink & lime green,
Disney paper from my stash with mickey in all colors on it.
Spellbinder die cutting machine
Spellbinder Nestabilities  "Fleur de Lis Squares"
Double faced tape
large and small pop dots
Thin satin ribbon, baby blue and Lavender hot Glue gun
Thumb punch "MICKEY MOUSE"
Gems in light blue, red, yellow and lavender
Hand made stick pin
Seem ribbon lavender Bow
Pink liquid pearls
wax paper


I chose all the things I wanted to use on this card our granddaughter just love Disney so much I had to make her a Disney card.( We will all be going on the 20th of the month to celebrate her Birthday at the newest place at Disney Arts of Animation resort.my hubby and I are staying with friend and the kids are going to the resort. for the night and next day then that evening Gracie is going to be done up as a Princess in her princess dress shoes and hair. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
 ok back to the card after I chose everything I then thought about how I wanted it to look so I went in to my supplies and chose my Spellbinder Machine and the Spellbinder Nestabilities  "Fleur de Lis Squares" using the 3 different sizes,( just a note to make it easier to separate your paper from your dies use a piece of wax paper)  I cut out and layered them on to the base card that is 6"x4 1/2"I added my jewels and Micky heads and put them in place with the pop dots, I then used my hot glue gun to put the jewels in place and the lavender bow and small bow.I then printed up my inside saying and my saying for the very center of the card "HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY GRACIE" and using a large pop dot I put it in place.
 I hope you all enjoyed this card as much as I did making it
 thank you for Visiting and I hope you will visit again soon please leave me your comments I love reading them.

~ God Bless ~
        Hugs
       Dottie

"Gracie's Birthday was yesterday on the 8th"  I just got to post today ....

1 comment:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles daily
    along with a cup of coffee.

    Take a look at my web-site; http://ocw.nccu.edu.tw/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!