Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to My Husband Mojo 273

                                   *Merry Christmas to my Wonderful Husband*





                                       * First I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas *


I didn't think I would be posting tonight for the Mojo Monday 273 But I decided I wanted to share the Card     I was making for the most Amazing man any woman could ever ask for, My Husband Joe !

 Products:


  1 - Card Stock from my Stash ~  Maroon with Gold Spots and  Cream with Maroon Diamonds
  2 - Hot Glue gun
  3 - doubles faced tape
  4 - * Merry Christmas* to My wonderful Husband I printed in Maroon oh cream paper
  5 - Stickles "Gold"
  6 -  Cream sheer Craft ribbon from Michael's
  7 - 2 small poinsettias  with gems from my stash
  8 - Pop dots large and small
  9 -Spellbinger Grand Calibur
10-  SPELLBINDER  NESTABILITIES~ Lacey Circles




Territorial :

  I choose all my products and style for my card using the sketch by MOJO MONDAY.Challenge
# 273 using  Card Stock from my stash. I chose to flip this cardso I cut My card to size, then glued on my choice of papers to my main card using a maroon and gold card stock,  also  Cream and Maroon diamond stock.  I then glued each of them in place, first I pit dark pink satin ribbon and over layered the Cream sheer  ribbon across the upper top.Hot glued it in place on the the card. placing my Maroon gem Poinsettia in the center of the bow.placing my 2 dies cuts Lacey Circles in the center of the card and adding my tag I printed, I put my pop dots on it to put it in place.I then added another maroon and cream gem Poinsettia, on the left upper part of the label and  a candy cane on the right side  after I had everything the way I wanted it, I put some of my GOLD Stickles on each corner.  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I always did creating it, Always remember you do not need to use the products I use let your creativity flow and use what ever you have on hand in your stash.
Thank you for Visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love so much to be part of this Every week it is a Great Sight and Challenge each week. Please leave me a comment about my card.
 I so enjoy reading them. 
"A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013"

~ God Bless ~
        Hugs

somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. a very Merry Christmas to you, thank you sooo much for playing Mojo Monday! Your dh will luv this card, perfect!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!