Thursday, January 31, 2013

♥ Hearts and love MTMEPPS81 ♥

I love working on all style cards, but one of my faves are Valentine cards, I am so very Blessed with so many wonderful Loving people in My life from My Hubby and Children Grand Children and My Very Special friends as well .  This card was Special as I am doing it for "My Special LOVE"  He is my World!  Now on to my Newest Card and Challenge for MTMEPPS81. this time I posted some of the supplies I used for this challenge.









Products:

1 - Card stock By Stampin' up!  deep pink and Bright White
2 - Chevron and Heart Paper from my stash
3 -Valentine heart paper by DCWV
4 - White Mini Jolee's Boutique
5 - EMBOSSING Stamp pad, Embossing Powder ( White) and Heat gun all by Martha Stewart
6 -double faced tape
7 -Stampin'up! Dabbers
8 -Claassic Stampin Pad Handsome Green & Pink Passion  by Stampin'up!
9 -Rubber stamp " Floral Fair " by FISKARS
10- hot glue gun
11- pink sating bow
12-  rick-rack/trim/lace(white)
13- large pop dots
13- corner thumb punch  by creative memories
14- "LOVE" clear stamp by FISKARS



Tutorial :

Using the sketch provided by MTME challenge #81.
 I decided I wanted this to be a Special Valentines day Card for My Hubby,  I went to my stash and chose all the papers I wanted, starting with the colors and then the card stock. using deep pink for the foundation of my card then layering with White card stock then putting my papers on each of those.  I used My stamps and  then put all my papers in place some little pearls to make my flowers stand out then I added my Deep pink heart that I used my stamp and embossed with white embossing powder using pop dots to put it in place. I also added the  rick-rack/trim/lace, white (I was not positive that I called it the right name so I researched and Yes, I was right it is even shown on line at www.http//Joann.com as rick-rack/trim/lace) I finished my card with  a tiny Pink Bow and glued a white heart.

Thank you for Visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love so much to be part of this Every week it is a Great Sight and Challenge each week. Please leave me a comment about my card.
 I so enjoy reading them. 


~ God Bless ~
        Hugs

somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
 http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!