Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You have the Key to my heart! ♥


Mojo Monday # 278










 Products:


  1 - Card Stock from my Stash ~
  2 - Hot Glue gun
  3 - doubles faced tape
  4 - Musical note paper  from my stash.
  5 -  Hearts trim using my Marvy hand punch 
  6 - Transparent and satin Ribbon Craft ribbon by offray

  7 -  Vellum paper by recollections.
  8 - Dark Brown, light brown, and Cream card stock by STAMNPIN'UP!

  9 -  Pop dots
  10 - Spellbinder Grand Calibur
  11 -  SPELLBINDER  NESTABILITIES~ Fleur de lis Squares & Ribbon tag trio
  12 - hot glue 
  13 - Heart Lever Punch SUPER by Recollections

  14 - Martha Stewart Hand punch
  15- Liquid Pear Pink, and Bisque
  16 -Rubber stamps "True Love" by fiskars
  17- Classic Stampin Pad by STAMPIN UP Rose Red


Territorial :

  I choose all my products and style for my card using the sketch by MOJO MONDAY.Challenge
# 278 using  Card Stock from my stash.  I cut My card to size, then glued on my choice of papers to my main card using  Music note pattern  paper from my stash. I then glued each of them in place, I put Cream Brown and Light Brown,Transparent and satin Ribbon  using double faced tape. I then added My hand Heart with Vellum paper over cream paper and added small hearts inside,I stamped my Vellum hear with my rubber stamp by fiskars ,  I added a 2nd vellum heart and added Liquid Pearl on both of my Hearts using using my spellbinder machine and die cute I then added each piece and layered them. I also stamped a Key and cut it out and added it under my heart and also added my tag and stamped it  "You have the key to my heart ! " 

Notice inside the larger vellum heart I have tiny hearts floating around.
 

Thank you for Visiting and I hope you will visit again soon. I love so much to be part of this Every week it is a Great Sight and Challenge each week. 
Please leave me a comment about my card, I so enjoy reading them. 


~ God Bless ~
   
Hugs
      Dottie
somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!