Thursday, March 28, 2013

Light House Collection

Just wanted to share of of My beautiful Light house I have been collecting for years now. each of them are very special some were gifts from friends and some from Family. Our son and daughters are forever adding to them for me, they know the only kind I collect are "Harbor-lights" they are the Best of all, They are the only company that duplicates original light house. I have Pillows Blankets clocks Dishes Etc. So I hope you enjoy them as much as We do  this is just part of what I now have. Thanks for visiting. Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.. We are having a BBQ here for Easter it is going to be 80* and we are opening our Pool.
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

God Bless
   Hugs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!