Thursday, April 25, 2013

"There -ARE- NO SMALL Miracles "










 Products:

1 - pink textured card stock by Recollections 
2 - Garden Floral paper pad by recollections ( floral and striped)
3 - double face tape
4 - hot glue gun
5 - pink and tan seam binding bow( I made )
6 - Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly and Classic butterfly
7 - Liquid pearls ( Platinum Pearl)
8 - Extra fine Glitter (snow)
9 - Verve Stamps  "There -ARE- No small Miracles"
10 - Classic Stampin ' Pad  Burgundy

Tutorial :


I chose all the things I thought would look perfect for this Challenge I cut my Textured Card stock to
 size 6" x 4 1/2"   I then used my double faced tape and put it on my striped paper and put in place.
then I cute Two 2x2 pieces of textured pink paper and then added a floral
 and a striped pieces to each of the 2x2 pieces of card stock.
I used my VERVE clear Stamp  "There -ARE-NO SMALL Miracles
 I then used my Classic Stampin ' Pad  Burgundy I made my bow out of tan and pink seem ribbon and hot glued it into place I added by butterfly's then I added 3 small drops of my Liquid Pearl ( Platinum Pearl). I displayed my card with My Father-in-laws Bible, I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I love making each of them. Please leave me your comments as I love reading them. Also remember always to let your creativity flow, You do not need to use the same products I use.


~ God Bless ~ 
 ♥  Hugs    ♥ 
 

http://www.somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot
/http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!