Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A tweet Thank you







 





Supplies:
1 -  light Green color card stock

2 - 1 7/16" medium lever punch scalloped
3 - orange, brown and polka dot craft papers~ from my stash

4 - Embellishments (From my stash) & the October card kit (Seasons of Thanks)
5 - Fall leaves  ~ thumb punch

6 - double faced tape ~  by Scotch
7  - Hot glue gun
 

8 clear stamps by Simon says
9 - bakers twine brown and cream
10 -Studio altered orange Semi gloss also from
the October card kit (Seasons of Thanks)




Tutorial:
I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added some  Fall leaves, bakers twine and other Embellishments all around this card   . This was a fun card to create with it now being  Fall .  I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together. 

Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family  make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
Love creating card in the fall such pretty colors.my favorite time of the year is Christmas.
 I am now receiving the Kit Inspirations this is my second one and I love them they are such fun using and I suggest them to my visitors & follower if your not already getting them. ( shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!) they have so very much to pick from. I plan on ordering many more fun things



thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Just love the autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card made with our October Card Kit !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very cute! Don't you just love that great Simon card kit? Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!