Monday, October 28, 2013

better not pout

I am now playing  along with another Monday Challenge!   " Always Playing with Paper " I can't wait to get started with this one I love making cards and creating other fun things.





Supplies:
1 -  Red card stock

2 - Lacey Circles,  by Spellbinders NESTABILITIES
3 - Red and white polka dot craft papers~ from my stash

4 - Embellishments (From my stash) 

5 - clear star beads and light blue round beads
6 - double faced tape ~  by Scotch
7  - Hot glue gun
 

8 -Red and White polka dot ribbon
9 -  thin light blue ribbon bow

10 -Blue snow printed paper ( from my stash )


Tutorial:


I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added my red,white and green printed paper on to the Red then added my 2 Lacey circles one in blue and the other in Red    I added my polka dot ribbon then added my snowflake  using my MS punch adding some gems to the flake and on the Santa label, I then added my HoHoHo  embellishment   . This was a fun card to create..  I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make.
 Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family  make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
Love creating card in the fall such pretty colors.my favorite time of the year is Christmas.

thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/ 
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/


8 comments:

  1. Adorable Santa card, Dottie! Love the mix of papers and your Santa! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and adorable card Dottie! I love the sentiment! How many time have I heard my mom say it and now myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie. Lots of fun elements for this cute Santa card!! :) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Dottie, this is a wonderful blend of papers and colours. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card....love your embellishments! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Santa you've used on this gorgeous card, Dottie. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Santa! Love the glittery letters! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card...Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!