- printed card stock
- round hand punch
- Embellishments (From my stash)
- pumpkins by Sizzix Orignals
- double faced tape ~ by Scotch
- Hot glue gun
- clear stamp (Fall leaves)
- brown and Orange ribbon and bow
- embroidery thread orange & yellow
- wood stamp Pumpkin
- classic stampin' pad really rust,old olive,more mustard & Chocolate brown.
- Stampin' Up! Dabbers
Tutorial:I chose my colors for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size. 6" x 4 1/2 " then added some Black and Orange Bow
and other Embellishments all around this card . This was a fun card to create with it now being Fall/ Halloween . I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together.
Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .
I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
Love creating card in the fall such pretty colors.
thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~