Friday, October 25, 2013

just Batty about HALLOWEEN



Supplies:


  1. Card Stock by STAMPIN'UP! 
  2.  printed card stock  from my stash
  3. Sizzix Original die cuts Pumpkin and Cat 
  4. Lime green Bow
  5. Embellishments (From my stash)
  6. block stamp just Batty about HALLOWEEN
  7. double faced tape ~  by Scotch
  8.  Hot glue gun 
  9. Black ink by classic stampin' pad 
  10.  medium size pop dots 
  11.  MS. double edge punch spiderweb
                           
                                                   
Tutorial:
I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added some  pumpkins and a nice black cat along with a spider web lime green and green bow a Orange flower with a green brad in the center of the flower. This was a fun card to create with 
   Halloween getting so very close.  I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together. 

          Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
  I Love creating card's in the fall such pretty colors. My favorite time of the year is Christmas.  I miss the snow from up north but living here in sunny Florida people do tons more decorating then up there.    
 
Please go and Visit the Simon Says store.
( shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!) they have so very much to pick from. 

                        

thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!