Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Spice


Hello shabby friends and welcome to the Tea Room  Challenge,!  This week our creative host have chosen the theme of 'Pumpkin Spice' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration or project inspired by the photo and INCLUDE A PUMPKIN AND GLITTER!

 Now on to my Card.
  1. Cinnamon card stock 
  2.  Sizzix Originals die cut  Pumpkin
  3. Border flourish by Cherry Lynn Designs
  4. double faced tape ~  by Scotch
  5. Hot glue gun 
  6. block stamp
  7. browns sheer ribbon  bow 
  8.  Scotch Glue stick
  9.  MS. Autumn branches
  10. Happy Halloween Wood stamp by craftsmart
  11. Perfect Pearls "Perfect Copper"
                           
                                                   
Tutorial:
                     I used the colors  for this project that is shown in the inspiration photo, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
                           size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added Border flourish by Cherry Lynn Designs a sheer and satin brown Bow
  a couple of Orange Pumpkins and some flowers on this card . This was a fun card to create with it now being  Fall . 
 I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together. 

                      Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

    I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family  make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
                  Love creating card's in the fall such pretty colors.

 this project I made for  the shabby tea room


thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh how pretty and that punched border is to die for! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation Dottie :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!