Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Magic of Christmas









Supplies:
1 -  printed card stock
by DCWV "the first noel STACK"
2 -  medium  oval by "Spellbinders" Classic Scolloped Ovals Small
3 - craft paper ~ from my stash

4 - Embellishments (From my stash) 

5 - snow flakes by MS "Aspen snowflake"  ~ Hand punch
6 - double faced tape ~  by Scotch
7 - Hot glue gun
 

8 - clear stamp  "The Magic of Christmas"
9
- Gold Glitter extra fine 

Tutorial:
I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added some  maroon sheer and satin ribbon and bow,
 Embellishments all around this card. This was a fun card to create with for a Christmas Challenge.
 I love Christmas ! This is when all of our Family gathers together. With the Holidays coming closer so fast Everyone needs to get prepared, my shopping is almost finished.  ( I love to shop early)Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together. 

Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family  make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
Love creating card in the fall such pretty colors. My favorite time of the year is Christmas.
 I am now receiving the Kit Inspirations this is my second one and I love them they are such fun using and I suggest them to my visitors & follower if your not already getting them. ( shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!) they have so very much to pick from. I plan on ordering many more fun things



thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

 Hubby and I are going to switch rooms with our computers, he is taking my craft room ( that is too small for me ) and I get the bigger room for my crafting. the makes me so happy!
 when he told me that what we were going to do since I need the larger area.
 thanks Honey Love you xoxoxo  <3

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!