Monday, November 4, 2013

Congrats "Shabby Tea room"




  1. Supplies :
  2. tan card stock 
  3. Cupcake with fall paper for bottom
  4. flowers from my stash  
  5.  Cream lace
  6. double faced tape ~  by Scotch
  7. Hot glue gun 
  8. Label Congrats !
  9. bakers twin brown and tan
  10.  Scotch Glue stick  Banner with on  bakers twine
  11. Brown and white polka dot paper
  12. red   & white clear gems
                        
                                                   
Tutorial:
                     I used the colors  for this project that is shown in the inspiration photo, I took my card stock and cut each piece to size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added my polka dot paper then added my fall design paper 1/2 way down the card, put lace on then my Cupcake made bottom of cupcake out of fall paper from my stash added red gems and flowers at the left top i made my banner from my fall paper and brown and white bakers twine.
                      Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

    I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family  make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
                  Love creating card's in the fall such pretty colors.

 this project I made for  the shabby tea room


 alwaysplayingwithpaper
 " Home of the Merry Monday Challenge"!  I love playing along over at this blog as one of the rules are you must leave a comment on at least 3 cards of others that are also posted I agree with how they think Everyone likes comments all of the challenges should have this rule We all work very hard and love what we do and it is always so nice to see that others like what we do ...

 thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Awe, how darling! I love your little baner and how you incorperated the sentiment with it :) Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie this one is such a sweet card :) Such a sweet cupcake and a little banner :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!