Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Freshly made sketches 113

Hi Everyone
 I am so happy It’s Wednesday again, So that means we have a new sketch at for you to try at Freshly made Sketches





Supplies:
1 -  
woodgrain  White card stock from Simon says 
 2 -  snowflake MS punch himalayan
3 - large white pearl
4 - white opal Liquid pearls 
5 - Hot glue gun
6 - Winter green & Gold snowflake  paper

7-  double face tape
8 - Simon says STAMP! LIFE IS A JOURNEY (clear stamp set) 
9 - teal glitter paper 
10 - Gold ink pad


Tutorial:
I chose some  colors for my card for this simple clean  project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  then  layered them I glued all my papers in place  then cutting and stamping my banner with my
 "YOU ARE THE BEST !"  clear stamp  by Simon Says Stamps. 
thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.

 have a wonderful fun weekend
     ~ God Bless ~
           Hugs

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours you've chosen & I love everything with snowflakes! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The woodgrain paper is one of my faves! Gorgeous with the blue snowflake and pearl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!