Monday, November 11, 2013

Hearts and Stripes Merry Monday # 83

Merry Monday #83 {Stripes, Red, Chocolate with Stars or Hearts}

 


 Supplies:
1 -  White, Chocolate, card stock ~ from my stash
2 - Martha Stewart craft punch" Heart"

3 -  Block stamp "Joy "
4 -  Real Red  ink and Forest Foliage ink 
5 - Hot glue gun
6 - hemp cord bow

7-  double face tape
8 - Red Button 
9 -  Red stars from stash
10 - corrugated  White paper
11 - Chocolate and White Polka dot paper

Tutorial:
I chose some  colors for my card for this simple project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  then  layered them  i used my MS craft punch  Heart , this is the second time I am joining into this challenge.. I used my wood block stamp Joy stamp and then glued my hearts and stars in place.   This was a

thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.

 have a wonderful fun week
     ~ God Bless ~
           Hugs


 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

 Merry Monday #83 {Stripes, Red, Chocolate with Stars or Hearts}

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanda has left a new comment on your post "Hearts and Stripes Merry Monday # 83":

Great card! Love all your details in the stamp, button, hearts and stars.



Posted by Wanda to Something Crafty by Dottie at November 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Dottie, there are so many wonderful details. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Karen D said...

Hi Dottie. Lovely to have you with us again at Merry Monday. Your card fits the challenge perfectly. The striped paper you have used is wonderful and I like the twine and button finish.

núria claverol i català said...

great card ;)

Susan Joyce said...

I like the designer paper and the texture Dottie, very sweet card with all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

Lesley Croghan said...

What a sweet little card you have created, Dottie! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!