Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. "Pocket Card"

Pocket Gift card :
Supplies:
1 -  printed card stock ~
from my stash
2 -   Martha Stewart Craft punch himalayan snowflake
3 - craft paper ~ from my stash

4 - Embellishments (From my stash) 

5 -  double faced tape ~  by Scotch
7 - Hot glue gun
 

8 -  gems from my stash
9 - zigzag ribbon  shimmering white  
10 - red ribbon
11 - Aspen snowflake by Martha Stewart.
12 -fabric covered brads
13 - holiday candy ribbon
14 - tiny beads ( on snow flakes)

Tutorial:
I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size. 6" x 4 1/2 " then  stacked my papers with 4 different pasterns and added my tag  & gift packages on each tag.then  ribbon some shimmering white zig zag  & Red ribbon .
 Embellishments all around this card. I wanted to create something different so I got busy and decided to make a pocket card This was a fun card to create  for @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog .

This was such a very simple card to make quick and easy for me. 

 I love Christmas ! This is when all of our Family gathers together. With the Holidays coming closer so fast Everyone needs to get prepared, my shopping is almost finished.  ( I love to shop early)Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. This was a quick little card to put together. 

Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family& Friends make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
 ( shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store! I just ordered some more things from Simon says.
 I love the lawn fawn clear stamps and plan on ordering many many more in the near future along with more wonderful fun things for my craft room..

"14 years ago today My husband lost his Mom~ she has been missed deeply~ wish we could talk to her just one more time,  In loving memory of Marie Mildred Seubert."

thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a sparkly card. Thanks for playing along with the Clean and Simple challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week! Be sure to link directly to the post of the card you are entering in the challenge (not just your blog link) to be eligible in the draw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!