Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Simon Says ~ "Peace"

Supplies:
1 -  Christmas Green snowflake embossed paper card stock ~ from my stash
2 -  Sizzix Original  die Frame

3 -  craft paper ~ from my stash
4 - Embellishments ( From my Stash)
5 - Hot glue gun
6 - silver and blue  sparkle paper
7 - Vintage Santa
8 - double face tape
9 - scalloped round punch
10 -sticker " Peace"
11 - silver snowflake by K&COMPANY
12 -White textured paper & Music paper from my stash
 13 - Frosted lace Stickles


Tutorial:
I chose some nice fall colors for my card for this simple project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  then  layered them  Ii used my Sizzix original die cutting machine and used my die frames, I decided I wanted this card to be a little different then some of my other cards,   I glued my papers in place added my silver snowflake and round punch with a sticker that reads " Peace"
This was another fun card to create. @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog .

  With the Holidays coming so fast,  just one week and one day away from Thanksgiving , Thank Goodness My Christmas shopping is all finished..  ( I love to shop early)  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

I hope you enjoyed this card it was fun to make. I love participating  in all the Challenges
   Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .

   I love My card making & other things. My wonderful Family& Friends make's doing this so wonderful and fun ... !
  I wonderful Hubby ordered me all types of things from   Simon Says Stamp Store
  and other places for my Crafting for  some of my Christmas Gifts.

thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them. Wow doesn't like to read the coments left by our Visitors.

 have a wonderful fun weekend
     ~ God Bless ~
           Hugs


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/


                                 From My Beautiful Granddaughter Taylor ~ I love you Sweetie ...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) I love the santa image and the whole vintage look of this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love the vintage look of your Santa. Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Use A Sketch challenge this week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!