Monday, December 23, 2013

Greetings

Week #198 - 'A Few of My Favorite Winter Things'













Supplies for this card:

  what a great inspiration picture thanks all for this wonderful fun year wishing everyone a very Blessed and Merry Christmas.

using my MS hand punch alpine snowflake, wood stamp post card, white buttons and some sequin from my stash I made this little card.I used brown card stock by Stampin' Up! silver ink by Encore! my hot glu gun and some blue snow fake paper my card is 6 x 4 1/2 "  it was fun once again joining in on this challenge.

 Christmas just 2 days away there is still so much to get done! I am hosting Christmas again this year for 20 plus people. it will be all Italian food and a nice full house with Family and friends.. again with you all a very Merry Christmas 

. thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
Hope you all have a wonderful fun week.
  ~ God Bless ~
     Hugs



http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I luv this, the post card stamp is awesome and it looks amazing in brown!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Dottie .. especially love those pretty sequins! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us in the Tea Room :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Those yummy sequins really finish off your pretty card perfectly :) Thanks for playing along at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Dottie :) Thank you for joining us at TSTR challenge !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!