Monday, December 9, 2013

Hearts for Christmas










Supplies:
1 - brown  & Red card stock
 

2 - printed  paper  ~sugar plums pad
3 - Embellishments (From my stash)  
4 - Cherry Lynn Design Lattice Heart & Vines #368
5 - double faced tape ~  by Scotch
6  - Hot glue gun
 
 

8 - Red , Green and white hemp cord  by  lawn fawn
9 - clear
stamp "Merry & Bright " 
10 -Classic stampin' pad Handsome hunter



Tutorial:
I chose my colors  for this project, I took my card stock and cut each piece to
size.  6" x 4 1/2 " then added pried papers added my embellishment  this was a fun  card to make I hope you all enjoy it .I love playing along


 Remember you do not need the same products as I used let your creativity flow .
   I love My card making this  is so wonderful and fun ... !
Love creating cards.my favorite time of the year is Christmas. 
 




thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them.
Hope you all have a wonderful fun week.
  ~ God Bless ~
     Hugs







http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. sweet card using the Mojo monday sketch...I luv it!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, but to be eligible to enter the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs, you must link back to our challenge and you must also link directly to your post, not just your blog. Email me if you need help doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!