Monday, December 2, 2013

terriffic tags ~ Peace on Earth



 
Supplies: 
1 -  White Card stock
2 -  Pink a& baby blue printed papers
 3 - MS punch himalayan (White )
4 - Baby Blue Candy Stickles
5 - Hot glue gun
6 - white Christmas Ornament Punch

7- double face tape
8 -  Pink ribbon bow
9 - Baby Blue Ribbon
10 - Peace on Earth wood block stamp
11- stampin pad Basic Black
11 - Pink stickles
12- large pop dot

Tutorial:
I chose some  colors for my card for this project,  going with the Inspirational photo.
I took my card stock and cut each piece to size. layered them I glued all my papers in place & put all my embellishments on, lastly added my Tag and Snow flakes  "  Peace on Earth"

 Thank you for visiting Please leave a Comment  Have a wonderful safe week 
God Bless
 hugs
Dottie




http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
 http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tina M said...

What a darling little card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shaby Tea Room!

Heidi Gonzales said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week in The Shabby Tea Room.