Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FAMILY #156 Sketch Pattern






Welcome to my blog. this is a brand new blog challenge that I am now playing along. this one starts on Saturdays, but I just found it a little bit ago. this is Challenge 156 Sketch pattern ..
Sketch by the Kraft journal. Kraft Outlet Store   playing this one for a first time love finding new challenges and playing along below are a list of supplies I used for this card .

1 - MS. Punch all over the page "Classic Butterfly"
2 - MS.double craft punch "monarch Butterfly"
3 - Floral  print by echo park paper
4 - Mulberry Fleur Flower
5 - wood stamp "Family
6 - double face tape
7 - classic stampin'pad basic black
8 - hot glue gun
9 - White &  Lime green  card stock by STAMPIN'UP!


 my size is 6" x 4 1/2" I layered my paper using my double face tape  then adding each piece and using my wood block stamp Family added My butterfly.to my Flower and gave my finishing touch using liquid pearls "key lime"
 I love making cards like this they are so very pretty plane but simple.
 thank you for visiting  I love to read each of you comments and new new followers have a great and safe week.

God Bless
   Hugs
 

 

http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Great job with our sketch this week, Dottie. It's so nice to have you create such a lovely card based on the sketch, and I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing with us and have a great week.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining along with our challenge over at The Kraft Journal! Lovely card! I like the patterned paper you've used, and the butterfly is so sweet!
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!