Monday, January 13, 2014

Fun with sketches





 Welcome to my blog I love playing along each week here at " The Shabby Tea Room "
The sketch is a really fun one and this is what I did with my take on it I sur hope you all like it I love you positive comments.


Supplies:

1 -  cream card stock by Stampin Up!
2 -  tan card stock from my stash
3  - Sizzix textured Impressions Tropical Paisley 
4 - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Twenty
5 - JUST RITE CLING Kindness ( You mean the World to me)
6- music note paper from my stash
7- mauve card stock & printed paper from my stash
8 - heart banner hand made
9 - Mauve heart
10 - White pearls
11 - Lacey bow
12 - double faced tape
13 - hot glue gun
14 - MARVY  mini heart punch
15- glue stick by Scotch


I hope you all enjoyed this card like I said it was fun to create from the sketch  I posted a list of supplies I used for this challenge, do remember you do not need to use the same products I used always let your creativity flow.

God Bless
  Hugs
   

Fun with Sketches

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!