Sunday, January 19, 2014

i heart u

i heart u






Supplies I used for this card:


1 - Pink white & red craft paper from my stash.
2 - deep pink and light pink heart paper
3 -Lattice Heart & vines #368 by Cherry Lynn Design
4 - white valentine doilie
5 - paper Rose by Treasures by SHABBY CHIC
6 - double faced tape
7- " i heart  u' ticket ( from my stash)
8 -  hot glue gun
9 - offray thin ribbon and bow light and deep pink





  I love being part of all of the challenges all week long. this was such a easy card to design,
 with Valentines day not far off.

. thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them. 
  I love seeing new followers.
Hope you all have a wonderful fun week.
  ~ God Bless ~
     Hugs
 



http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/



   The principles of living greatly include the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility.

― Thomas S. Monson

3 comments:

  1. So so beautiful Dottie! I love the layering of the lattice heart & vines doily on top of the white valentine doily! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, your card is lovely. The Lattice heart looks so pretty on that heart background. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie Beautiful card. Like the heart on heart and the ribbons. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!