Monday, January 27, 2014

Less is More" Fly Away "







Welcome to my blog. this is a brand new blog challenge that I am now playing along. this one starts on Saturdays, but I just found it a little bit ago. this is Week 156 Sketch they want something that goes along with the sketch and is clean and not over done. below are a list of supplies I used for this card .

1 - MS. Punch all over the page "Classic Butterfly"
2 - MS.double craft punch "monarch Butterfly"
3 - punch around the page " eyelet lace"
4 - Sizzix Embossing folder Paisley set
5 - wood stamp "Fly Away"
6 - double face tape
7 - classic stampin'pad Bashful Blue
8 - hot glue gun
9 - white card stock by STAMPIN'UP!


 my size is 6" x 4 1/2" I layered my paper using my double face tape  then adding each piece and using my wood block stamp Fly Away added My butterfly.
 I love making cards like this they are so very pretty plane but simple.
 thank you for visiting  I love to read each of you comments and new new followers have a great and safe week.

God Bless
   Hugs
 

 

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/






2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Dottie!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time!
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Dottie!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time!
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!