Sunday, January 5, 2014

LOVE

 

 

 

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 114 


 Supplies for this card: "LOVE"

 

 1- Borders, Flourishes & Edgers # B117Fanciful Flourish by Cherry Lynn Design die .

 2- Craft paper WHITE 3  MS Hand punch  for my flowers
 4 -Sizzix Sizzlits doodle die Love set
 5 -Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

 6 - Extra fine Glitter Snow
 7- hot glue gun
 8- folder double face tape


  I love being part of all of the challenges all week long. this was such a easy card to design with all the white looking so clean.. I hope your New Year has started off Positive...
 Also want to wish Our oldest Grand daughter a Very Happy 18th Birthday tomorrow We love you Tay <3

. thank you for visiting and do leave me your comments as I love reading everyone of them. 
& I love seeing new followers.
Hope you all have a wonderful fun week.
  ~ God Bless ~
     Hugs


http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-114.html
 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/



NOW ADVERTISING FOR MONKEY BUTT CANDLE
http://www.monkeybuttcandles.com/About-Us.html

6 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

This is so pretty! I'm a huge fan of the dotted background! Good luck in the challenge!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous winter white creation! I love how you added a bit of glitter to your sentiment too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our challenge.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous winter white creation! I love how you added a bit of glitter to your sentiment too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our challenge.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous winter white creation! I love how you added a bit of glitter to your sentiment too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our challenge.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous winter white creation! I love how you added a bit of glitter to your sentiment too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our challenge.

Karen said...

So lovely and I know your granddaughter will truly love it! Love the bit of shimmer on the sentiment!
Thanks for joining this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! -Karen