Monday, January 13, 2014

MoJo#328




Welcome to another mojo Monday I love  playing along each week  
 now onto my card.


Supplies 
1 - hot glue gun
          2 - double faced tape
                                             3 - Cherry Lynn Design B 368 Lattice Heart
                       4  - card stock from my stash 
5 - green gems
                         6 - MARVY hand punch hearts
                                               7 - LOVE embellishment by K&COMPANY


 I love joining in every week to the different challenges , they are all so much fun and that is when I find more creativity .

 This was a fun sketch so I wanted to make it real bright and happy colors, I used Hot pink, Teal, deep pink,  & lime green craft papers. I cut my card to size 6x41/2 I then layered my papers and embellishments. this was a fun card to create from the sketch given by Mojo Monday. thank you for visiting . 
 I love reading all your comments , they are always so very nice.  
 Have a wonderful safe week .

 God Bless
      Hugs
  


 Mojo#328

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!