Monday, January 20, 2014

Snowy thoughts of you









 Welcome to my Blog, Wow seems like the weekend flew by. Love when family is around.. thank you for visiting please leave me a comment about my card I love reading each of them.
here are a list of the products I used making this fun card..


Supplies :

1- burlap.
2 - black button
3 - wood stamp "Snowy thoughts of you"
4 -Brown ribbon Bow
5 - Red & brown card stock
6 - Red & Green pens
7  - glitter glue by MS.
8 - hot glue gun
9 - double face tape
10 -card stock from my stash.


 I love playing along with different Challenges each week.


 Have a Wonderful & Blessed week and weekend , We are having company from Jersey, a  very dear & close Friend !
      Hugs
  God Bless
 

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love that cardinal sitting on the snowy birdhouse, Dottie! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! I do love cardinals so this one touched my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Dottie, I love the burlap ribbon and cute cardinal. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!