Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flowers

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 121 - Flowers

 

 

Welcome to my Blog and happy Sunday, just received a lot of supplies from a lovely lady I bought from her in NV. I truly got so very much it was like Christmas morning!

 I so love playing along with all the challenges each week this is one of my Favorites here at Cherry Lynn design. I am planing on ordering more Dies from Cherry Lynn they are truly great.

Now onto my card. Cherry Lynn requested that we use Flowers,dies, punches and minimum of one of the Cherry Lynn dies.

 Supplies I used to create this card:

1 - white, pink.

2- vellum paper & matching floral paper 

3 - flowers punch MS.

4 - leaf punch MS

5 - Cherry Lynn Tropical Flourish B127 

6 - Cherry Lynn Fanciful Flourish B 117

7 -Swiss dot  pink and white ribbon and Bow

8 - brads - white, green, pink

9 - hot glue

10 - double face tape

11 - 2 way glue by ek tools

12 - sister sticker Embellishment from my stash.

 

I truly Love creating my cards for all the different challenges 

Thank You for visiting, I love reading your comments and would like it very much for you to become a follower of mine.
God Bless 
Hugs

http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

    A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

3 comments:

  1. Another bright and cheery card, Dottie, love the pop of green on the leaves. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, your card is so beautiful. Loving the delicate pink flowers with the tropical flourish and vellum flourish! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie Beautiful card The flower background goes good with the cute flowers you have made. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!