Monday, February 17, 2014

Mojo333Sketch "Happy Birthday Mom"

Welcome to my Blog,  we have a Great friend staying with us from "JERSEY" for the next 3 weeks  Jonh is more Family then friend he watched our kids grow up !

Now on to my card challenge for MoJo Monday. using the sketch they gave today ,I want nice bright colors for this card challenge. with people in the NE and out West having so much snow and Cold weather I figured I would make a card that would make them all think SPRING! today here in FL it was 78* sunny and Beautiful.


 Supplies :

card stock by STAMPING UP !- White - Gable Green - Pixie Pink
florial paper from my stash
double faced tape
hot glue
Spellbinder Parisian Motifs
thin green satin bows
pink and white stamped ribbon " Happy Birthday"
Sizzix Original -Large Dasie's
pink tiny gems
Liquid PEARLS "key lime"
I hope you enjoyed this little card and will come visit again I love reading your comments. thank you for visiting.
God Bless
   Hugs

 









http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/02/mojo-monday-333.html

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!