Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PARTY


 1 - printed DISNEY paper
 2 -  8.Micky heads using my thumb punch( 4 color 8 heads total)
 3 -  large pop dots
 4 - red and white mini clothespin striped
 5 - sheer and satin ribbon and Bow Maroon 
 6 - label "Party  " (from my stash)
 7 - White and bright yellow card stock by STAMPIN'UP !
 8 - double face tape

I truly Love creating my cards for all the different challenges
Thank You for visiting I love reading your comments and would like it very much for you to become a follower of mine.
God Bless 
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Full of Disney fun, Dottie! Thanks for playing with us in our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What fan of Disney wouldn't love this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just THE cutest card! Someone I know is addicted to Disney - they would just love this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, wonderful card Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us by playing along in our challenge. We're so blessed and so grateful to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this?! I found you at the Freshly Made Sketches link up! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!