Wednesday, April 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODEE

t
This was the perfect Challenge for me today Our Beautiful Jodee is 29 today she is her Daddy's everything . she was a True gift from God , couldn't ask for a better daughter, she is a loving Daughter a wonderful Mom and Wife. she is very blessed..

Now on to my very special card Happy Birthday


1- white card stock
2 - pink solid craft paper  printed rose Pattern paper from my stash
3- Cherry Lynn design die cut #B368  Lattice Heart
4 -mini roses from my stash white & Pink
5 -seem binding pink bow
6 - Label DAUGHTER
7 - a SPECIAL day banner
8 - label Many more


I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did creating it for our Gorgeous perfect daughter Jodee we love her so much!.

thank you for visiting 
God Bless
  Hugs


 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


                     And we want to wish Our Jodee a Very Happy 29th Birthday Today
You will always be Daddy's Baby Girl  We love you honey and many many more amazing Birthdays , you were truly a Gift from God



1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!