Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thank you so much


Supplies:
 

   1 -olive Card stock
 

   2 Green bow

   3 -spellbinder die
   4 - double faced tape
   5-  Embossing folder  Diamonds
   6 - hot glue gun
   7 -White Flowers and brad by MS


   this was a fun card to challenge to create.I love love love being in the challenges .this may be my last one with Cherry Lynn Design I am giving it my last shot.

thank you for visiting 
God Bless
  Hugs











http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Dottie, nice clean lines. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant design you have made on this card Dottie. Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment on Cheery Lynn, it was so much appreciated. Thanks also for joining the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!