Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy 4th of July "God Bless America"

I felt with the 4th being  next week I felt this very appropriate to acknowledge our Men in Woman active and retired and to those who gave all. We are so very Blessed to have such a Wonderful Country.
 now on to my card.
 Challenge # 138 @ word art Wednesday .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supplies :

1 - Red and white  card stock by STAMPIN'UP!
2  - Spellbinders Nestabilities "Fleur de Lis Squares"
3 - Sizzix Embossing Folder Diamonds
4 - large pop dots
5 -  Red Bow
6 - tag" God Bless America"   "Happy 4th of July"
7 - 4 Red stars from stash
8 - all other embellishments from my stash
9 -  Hot glue gun 
10 - double faced tape



God Bless
  Hugs
 






http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/        
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/



 I hope you all enjoy my card and again God Bless all those in active  duty and  retired and gave so much for us to have a FREE Country.

Thank you again for visiting I will love reading all your comments , your welcome to become a follorw.

 Everyone have a safe and Happy 4th We are having a pretty big 4th Celebration !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!