Wednesday, July 30, 2014

' MAY GOD BLESS YOU ''








Supplies:

 1-  light Blue craft paper
 2 - polka dot paper  from my stash
3 - tag 'MAY GOD BLESS YOU ''

4 -Butterfly's using MS punch
5-GOLD  & TEAL pearl's
6 -  SMALL SATIN Ribbon
7 - Clear Stamp by Verve Scripture Medley 3  

8 - double faced Tape
 9- hot Glue gun



 thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy all of my cards. I enjoy reading each comment. I hope you will come again and even become a follower of my blog .

God Bless
  Hugs
 





wordartwednesday.blogspot.co
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/


 good morning everyone, well looks like another beautiful Day here in Florida warm and sunny just another pool day hubby is doing a re-model on our main bathroom and it is beautiful so far can't wait till he is done. will post pix at a later date just one thing please keep praying for my brother in law Ron still has a long way back from his stroke many prayers are needed ....

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Dottie! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week. I hope you're doing well. I really appreciate you playing along!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!