Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy


 
 
 
Welcome to my blog!  I love doing these challenges each week, and making special cards as well.
I do hope you will leave me a comment when you're done looking at my card.  I would also love to have you as a follower, and I will follow you in return.   Here is the list of things I used, but you do not need to use the same products; just let your creativity flow.

1 - aqua card stock
2 -printed card stock
3 -paper flowers with gem
4 - maroon  thin Bow
5 - Borders Flourishes ( Lattice Heart and vines( by Cherry Lynn design)
6 - printed craft paper in my stash
7 - double faced tape
8- hot glue gun
9 -across the bottom of my card i put ribbed ribbon
10 - Simon says die (Happy )


Thank your for visiting!
   God Bless
        Hugs,
 






http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie, such a lovely card and cutting the heart out in patterned paper gives it the wow factor. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie great card. Love the multi color in the heart flourish. Make is really pop.Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Dottie, the heart looks great out of the patterned paper, very striking! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sure makes me Happy! Love the heart and vines taking center stage with the sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge...good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!