Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sea Shells

Welcome to my blog!  I love doing these challenges each week ,and making special cards as well.

I do hope you will leave me a comment when you're done looking at my card.  I would also love to have you as a follower, and I will follow you in return.   Here is the list of things I used, but you do not need to use the same products; just let your creativity flow.


1 - white card stock
2  Oval Medallion Labels die by Spellbinder
3 - At the beach oval medallion labels  by spellbinder ( just rite Cling)
4 - teal ribbon
5 - 2 small satin bows
6 - 1 seashell ( off our beach here in Fl)
7 - double faced tape
8- hot glue gun
9 -Basic Black Classic stampin pad
10- pop  dot large
11 -shadowed colored paper from my stash ( perfect for this challenge )


Thank your for visiting!
God Bless
        Hugs,








http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

""Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you." - Zechariah 2:11 (NIV)

I thought I'd share this:
I have been wanting to share this with everyone out there, I am sure many of you already have it. Well a few weeks ago, my hubby, Taylor and I took a ride up to Zehper Hills, FL (45 minutes away).   I told him I wanted that it, and that it would be perfect, and it is!  So hubby bought that and more!  He is the BEST!  They have just opened a new HOBBY LOBBY, which is the first in our area.  Now I am hoping they build one down here near where we are.  This store is amazing and I can't wait to go again! I love this art bin.  It works out great for me.   I LOVE having things organized, and now my dies are.




2 comments:

  1. What an lovely seaside card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card. I love the contrast between the Kraft and blue CS and your stamped elements are wonderful. Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!