Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Anything goes Our Daily Bread"


  Here is the list of things I used, but you do not need to use the same products; just let your creativity flow.

1 - Printed  card stock by DCWV
2 - Our Daily Bread Designs Stamp" Scripture Collection # 11
3   Pink flowers & white brads
4 - Baby Blue  lace Ribbon
5 - Baby Blue lace Bow
6-  Hot glue
7 - Scotch double face tape
8 - MS hand punch " Butterfly "
9 - Blue and white Flower with Yellow brad



 Thank you for visiting my Blog, I hope you enjoy it. , Please leave me a comment.& I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog

 
God Bless
    Hugs,








http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/odbdslc215-anything-goes-with-our-daily.html
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/ 

7 comments:

Becky said...

Very pretty

Regina Hamilton said...

Beautiful card. Did you used negative space or did you emboss the sentiment frame?

Carole Robb Bisson said...

I really like the whites, different shapes and textures. The touch of blue is beautiful. Blessings Carole

Grace said...

Oh Dottie this is just beautiful!!! I love the shimmer I see, and the hint of blue on the white is soooo pretty!!!
hugs,
Grace

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dottie, how beautiful, and I do love the colors and the wonderful shimmer you've achieved! And you've used such a wonderful and encouraging Scripture from Psalms to showcase!! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a beautiful card, Dottie!! I just love that verse and it is such a great reminder. Your design with the added sparkle and blue is beautiful!
Thanks for joining the Shining the Light challenge at ODBD!!

Linda Carson said...

Such a beautiful card Dottie! The paper and design really enhance this powerful verse you chose! Thanks for creating with us at ODBD!