Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BOO

 

I am invited to be a Guest DT for the month of October over at Word Art Wednesday. 
Thank you Karen for inviting me to be your Guest.  Come and visit us over at  http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/


  Here is the list of things I used. I  thought with it being "OCTOBER " now I would do a Halloween Card. and I enjoy doing them for all the Holidays. You do not need to use the same products; just let your creativity flow.

1 - Halloween printed card stock by K&Company
2 - Green checkered  card stock by K&Company
3 - MS. Hand punch spider webs Tan and orange from my stash
4 - Wood orange gems
5 -  hot glue
6 - double face tape
7 - Wood Stamp Happy Halloween
8 -  Black and orange bow
9 - Wood Stamp Pumpkin
10- Stampin' Pad - Basic Black, Classic Old Olive, & Close to Cocoa
11 - Sizzix  Die -Cat 38-0280

Thank you for visiting my Blog, I hope you enjoy it. , Please leave me a comment.& I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog


 God Bless
    Hugs,









http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/
  http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Karren said...

What a fun Halloween card! That cat is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Your little black cat looks just right on the background of "spooky" words!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rita Wright said...

I love the paper you used! That kitty is adorable. I love black cats for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.