Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Three Kings



 "The LORD is slow to anger and great in power; the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet." - Nahum 1:3 (NIV)


Here is a list of the things  I used, no need for you to use the same things just allow your creativity flow,



 1-Royal blue printed card stock by ODBD

 2- Round Label  
 3 - blue snow paper 

 4 - double face tape
 5- Hot glue gun
 6 - Royal blue Bow

 7 - Royal Blue ribbon
 
8 - We Three Kings of the Orientate Music on large label



I  enjoying participating in all  the different challenges
Thank you for visiting my Blog, I hope you enjoy it , Please leave me a comment. & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog
  God Bless
    Hugs,







http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Dottie!! I just love the royal ribbon and paper with the hymn. Gorgeous design!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at ODBD!!
blessings,
Chris