Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Peace




                Welcome to my Blog. I love all the different challenges . 
       
           First I want to Wish Everyone a Very  Merry Christmas
 it is a time for Family and Friends. This year our Jodee is hosting Christmas Dinner.


Just cant figure pout how fast this year has gone by us all another 1week and here will will be in 2015 ~ I am wishing Everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and  a very happy and Healthy New Year




Here are a list of things I used :

  1 - OBDB printed card stock

  2 - Navy card stock
  3 -Sizzix original die( frame)

4 - " Tag" PEACE 
  5 - Hot Glue gun
 6- double faced tape
 7 - Navy Blue Ribbon  

 8 - Navy Blue Bow
 9 - tiny paper roses



  I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
 

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas.
God Bless
    Hugs,


 


http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/








3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Thanks for playing in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Dottie!! I just love the blue dp with the hand to match the verse!! Beautiful take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!