Tuesday, January 13, 2015

# 1 Girl



Here are a list of things I used :
 

 1 -White card stock
 2 - printed card stock
 3 - teal zig zag frame around stamp 

 4 - clear stamp by Inkadinkado
 5 -  Embellishments ~ skate ~
6 - hot glue
7 - double faced tape
8 - Pink Bow
9 - Embellishment round Circle with #1 Girl
10 - zig zag ribbon red and white along bottom of card...


I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.
 


God Bless
    Hugs,




 

http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

One of my most FAVORITE girl lines. SO many cute embellishments in this sweet set. Thanks for sharing with us!
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful creation, Dottie!! So colorful and full of embellishing. I just love the skate!! Very girly for sure! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Very fun and colorful! Love the skate!!