Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bird Houses


 I love altering different things and these 2 Bird Houses were so much fun.. thank you Joe, for all you do for me to show your LOVE;I asked my Joe for a light over my sink and didn't want just any light so I told him what I wanted and he did it for me he spoils me so much all the time ~ I ask for it and most times I get what I want... I haven't been this spoiled since I had my Dad.. I know Dad would be happy Joe treats me like a Queen...MONEY Doesn't BUY Happiness.



Hubby built me 2 bird houses out of wood and I altered them both to match my Kitchen , My Ginny gave me the Bird piece for Grandmother- from her Bella and the next one is a Yankee Candle piece that is a Best friend piece from a very special friend thanks Barb. My new wall Birdhouse border and 2 picture I printed and framed for my wall . I love my Kitchen and to top it all off my Ree got me Bird house curtains they truly finish it off for me
 ..     thank you
       Sweetheart
 Ginny, Marie& Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!