Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chalkboard Papers at The Kraft Journal

here are a list of things I used to create my card:

1 - White card stock
2-  Black and white floral card stock
3- large tag
4 - embroidery thread Black
5- Clear stamp by  by Simon Says #SSS101494
6 - white card stock swiss dot embossing folder
7 -Black card stock
8 -  Tiny White cloths pin with Brad "My Family"
9 - Black and white bow with lots of ribbons
10 - Hot glue gun
11 -  double sided tape





would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.
 


God Bless
    Hugs,




 




http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie!
    Your card is AMAZING! I feel so bad that you created a card specifically for this. The Chalkboard theme isn't a challenge this week. It's just our Wednesday "featured item" to help people realize some of our products. However, you could share it at Simon Says Stamp (anything goes) and some others. Check out creativecardcrew.blogspot.com and I'll let you know if I think or hear of others.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this in our Made In Minutes Challenge, Dottie. We're so happy you play along in our challenges.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!