Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Matthew 5:16




Here are a list of things I used :

 1 - White card stock
 2 - printed flower card stock
 3 - pink lace

 4 - deep pink flower
 5 - Matthew 5;16

  6 - hot glue
 7 - double faced tape
 8 - cream colored lace
 9 - spellbinder dies Labels Twenty

10 -  pink button with red heart in center
11 - sizzix Embossing folder Diamonds

I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.
 


God Bless
    Hugs,





 
 

http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, your cards are always so cute and darling and this one is no exception! I love the texture and framed sentiment! Just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ODBD. Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!