Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MY LOVE

Here are a list of things I used :
1 - Red and white shinny polka dot paper
2 White craft Paper 3 - lattice Heart vines by Cherry Lynn Designs
4 - heart shaped red gems
5 - My LOVE label
6 - white satin ribbon 
7 - red mini heard Gem 
8 - red and white twine with glittered heart 
9 - (3) clear heart gems 
I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.
 


God Bless
    Hugs,





 



http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
 Finally got a DATE for surgery from our Surgeon it will be  on  Feb 4. All will be fine We trust in God& in the path he takes us.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Dottie - love all the red!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!