Tuesday, January 6, 2015

of Soup and Love



Welcome to my Blog.
 

  1 - printed paper card Stock by AMERICAN CRAFTS
  2 -  sage card stock
  3 - red & white twine bow

  4 - label Of soup and Love the first is best

 5 - IBC bottle cap
 6- double faced tape
 7 -mixed embellishments  

 8 - Red doilie 
 9 - hot glue gun
10 - Pop dots
11 white thread zig zag stich
  

I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog. I Have a Candy going on  if you follow the directions you may be my winner.
 
Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year
God Bless
    Hugs,


    



http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2015/01/something-new-vsc-challenge-30.html

3 comments:

Sierra Winters said...

SO cute! But you're making me hungry, LOL

Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Sanja Grdinić said...

Great, fun, bright card. :) Love it...

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Dottie!
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us in this month's Something New Challenge.
Blessings,
Karen
V's Sweet Ideas