Sunday, January 18, 2015

Olaf

 I fount this great Olaf Craft paper in a local craft store with other frozen papers as well.

1- light blue craft paper
2 -OLAF printed card stock
3 -Stampin up! punch mittens
4 - fuzzy snow man
5 - blue craft paper for edge using MS snow flake punch
6 - Liquid Pearl  baby blue
7- clear snow flake gems
8 -blue and white twine and bow
9 - "2" blue pom pom's
10- double faced tape
11 - hot glue gun
12- MS glue
13 -Faux Snow





.http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com/


I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is super cute! Thanks for playing over at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I'm betting this paper leaves your local scrap store fast! ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along w/ us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love that Frozen paper! Thanks for joining us at RCS this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olaf is my favorite. very cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us on Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and fun card! Olaf is great but I love his little felt friend in the middle of the card! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute mittens and great project. Thank you for playing with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!