Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cooking



1-Brown card stock- 
2- printed card stock
3- Cherry Lynn Design Dutch Scallop Square
5 - Cherry Lynn Design Fanciful Flourish B117
4 -Peach card stock
6 -ZIG ZAG stitch
7- sheer bow 
8 -Buttons with twine
9 -Tag Cooking done with care is an act of LOVE
10 - Peach ribbon
11- Peach Flower
12-   hot glue



I would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.  I'd be happy to stop by your blog to follow you as well.  Thanks!

God Bless
    Hugs,



 http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love this color combination, Dottie, what a wonderful design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Dottie. I love the warm colors you chose. Great sentiment! Thank you for joining Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!