Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FAMILY MEMORIES


I would like to thank everyone for all of your prayers, and wonderful loving messages. I am happy to report that the surgery was successful and I am CANCER FREE !
 again thank you to all my blog friends, and for the strength of my loving Husband and Family.



1-Black card stock-

2-white card stock

3- Polka dot paper

4 -tag "FAMILY MEMORIES"

5 - Hearts

6 - hot glue

7- scotch double sided taped
8 - round hand punch - "family picture"



would love for you to leave me a  comment, & I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
 


at the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rules and you may be the lucky one to win it.  

only has a few days left and the winner will be announced .
 


God Bless
    Hugs,







http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch! Lovely family memories. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. And I'm happy to hear that your surgery was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous and elegant. I am glad to hear that your surgery was successful. Wishing you Happy and Healthy life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pleased you had successful surgery Dottie! God is good! LOVE the black and white combo and the photograph is a lovely touch! Keep well. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really lovely Dottie! Black and white is always a favourite combination of mine and I love how you've personalised it with the family pic! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!