Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Get Well Soon! Soon ! Soon!

 

Here's What I Used to Create My Card:
1-peach craft card stock
2 - printed card stock
3 - cream colored Tag
4 - Ribbon  Peach & Bow
 5 - Wood Stamp get well soon !  soon ! soon !1
6 - hot glue
7- scotch double sided taped
8 - machine zig zag stitch
9 - tiny peach silk rose

I'm entering my Get Well card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday - All Things Bright and Beautiful

Word Art Wednesday #169 - Anything Goes


God Bless

 

4 comments:

Sierra Winters said...

Such a sweet card with those lovely rose buds. I always like to stop by and see your cards.
God bless you,
Sierra
www.sierragift.blogspot.com

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the pattern paper.

Pop's Cards said...

The colours are so pretty I love the paper and the ribbon, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dottie! It's so pretty and feminine, I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx